1. 6-7:30am. Sunrise Ceremony on the shoreline where the Americans landed. Four First Nations, led by the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation. Palais Royal, 1601 Lake Shore Blvd. W.
2. 10-12:30pm. Walking in their Footsteps, a 5 km public guided walk from Palais Royale to Fort York. Participants should pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 416-392-6907 x 223. For the itinerary that includes places where the Americans attacked, see: http://www.toronto.ca/1812/events.htm .
10am. Military Parade & ColoursPresentation. Legislative Assembly, Queen’s Park. HRH Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh will present new regimental colours.
4. 11:30am-1pm. Grand Parade: Queen’s Park to Fleet and Fort York Boulevard. 13 bands. For the parade route, see: http://www.toronto.ca/1812/images/military-parade-large.jpg
1:30-4pm, Commemorative Ceremonies. Fort York National Historic Site.
6. 1:30-2:30pm. Service of Remembrance. Fort York.
7. 3-4pm. Dedication of new memorial plaque to honour the contribution of First Nations during the Battle of York. Fort York.
For final details, location information, and other events, visit www.fortyork.ca/news-a-events/events.html .